The National Association of University Students (NAUS) is set to empower students of the University of Benin on the act of making and installing solar polar inverter system.
This was disclosed by the Deputy National Secretary General of the association, Comrade Isioma Ogochukwu, on Monday in Benin city.
In a statement entitled “Practical Training On Solar Power Inverter System For All University of Benin Students”, and personally signed by him, Ogochukwu said the aim of the training is to empower students of the University of Benin on how to build and install solar power inverters, adding that the training is put together by his office, in collaboration with Green Fusion Energy Ltd.
“At the end of the training exercise, students will know how to build and install solar inverters for their personal use, commercial and industrial purposes”, he said.
He enjoined Presidents and Governors of the various faculties in UNIBEN to inform students in their faculties to avail themselves of the training, which he tagged “once in a lifetime opportunity!”.
According to Ogochukwu, the training is absolutely free. But all intending participants are expected to pay a token of N2,000 at the point of form collection. This, he said, covers their training materials and certificate – which will be issued to them at the end of the training exercise.
He listed some of the location for collection of forms to include…
• UGBOWO: NANS Secretariat (June 12); Osas Ice-Cream (Hall 2) and Bukka 6 (Food court).
• FACULTY OF ENGINEERING: Rt. Hon. Kay (Faculty Speaker) – 09039925864; Hon. Omuwa AVATAR – 08140621817
• PHYSICAL/LIFE SCIENCE: Hon. Divine – 08118831744
• EKEHUAN: Hon. Benedict – 08135229703; Hon. Mercy – 07014970529 and Comr. David – 08182864049
• Best participants will be recruited as BRAND AMBASSADORS for Green Fusion Energy Ltd – with special benefits;
• Best trainees will be recruited as Full-Time or Part-Time Staff of Green Fusion Energy Ltd;
• Opportunity to be engaged as TRAINER for Green Fusion Energy Ltd in future training exercises.
Participating students will also be taught on…
• How to build a modified wave inverter with a UPS system;
• How to build SOLAR LANTERN;
• Solar maintenance;
• Solar Installation;
• General power auditing
All intending participants are advised to obtain their forms on or before midnight, August 8, 2018.
For further inquiries, please call 07039548930, 08133881166 or send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org